eMath360's goal is to not only deliver the best education in Mathematics, Language Arts and Science, but also prepare the next generation to face increasing global competition. The company assesses academic needs using online assessment methods. We then formulate an individualized learning plan based on the assessment results.
Our teachers are highly qualified, skilled and passionate education professionals. They thoughtfully blend the content and pedagogy in such a way that the learning becomes easy. Our teachers explain the subject matter in an easy and original manner so that students can easily learn the material.
Technology, Pedagogy, and Content Knowledge (TPCK) lie at the core of our teaching philosophy and offer a conceptual blueprint for our teachers to seamlessly and pedagogically as well as meaningfully integrate technology into our teaching.
Using our approach blueprint, foundation of our teaching entails:
● An understanding of educational concepts that can be represented using technology.
● An understanding of teaching approaches that are required to develop educational competence in the student.
● An awareness of what facilitates or hinders the acquisition of competence and how technology can revamp common problems that students face.
● An awareness of students' previous knowledge.
● An understanding of how current and emerging technologies can be used to advance present knowledge and to develop new, deeper knowledge in the student.
We encourage parents to actively participate in their child's learning. Our website allows parents to monitor student progress and communicate with the teacher and other parents.